These are some of the important tips that everyone should follow in order to choose the best MBA Colleges /Institutes in Kolkata.
- University Affiliation: One should choose a media college which should be accredited or certified by education bodies or various councils like Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (Formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology).
- Alumni Network: It is always recommended to select a certified Media College/Institute where one can get better industry exposure and a sound alumni network helps ensure that the students get to rub shoulders with the best in the industry.
- Comprehensive Curriculum: Always check the course contents of any degree course as there are several colleges which stress upon their curriculum on newspapers, advertising, television, online journalism, magazines and photography.
- Culture: One needs to decide the field in which one wants to grow. It is recommended that a student should join a college in which they can get the proper environment to focus on aspects related to media. This helps the student guide their thoughts in the right direction.
- Beyond Books: One should choose a college which considers Practical education as a primary priority. Practical training should include real time experience of handling cameras, computers or other equipments that are quite essential in any mass media course.
- Placement Cell: It is better to pick a college/institute that provides placement assistance to its students.
Looking for a college which fits the entire criterion? You can check here: